This Global Air Quality Monitoring Market Research Report Forecast 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact, industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The market for air quality monitoring is expected to grow at a CAGR of greater than 5% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Air Quality Monitoring Market are: Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Horiba Ltd, Emerson Electric Co., 3M Co. and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Indoor Application to be the Largest Segment
– Indoor air quality monitor is a device used to determine the purity of air in specified area by the level of dust, suspended particles and pollutants that are present. The quality of indoor air can affect the health and wellness of those who are breathing it.
– Indoor air quality monitors are typically sensor-based instruments. They are widely used in industrial environments to measure common air pollutants, in some cases with ppb (parts per billion) level detection.
– People spend around 90% of their time indoors, and human exposure to indoor air pollutants may occasionally be more than 100 times higher than outdoor pollutant levels i.e. indoor air is recycled continuously causing it to trap and build up pollutants.
– Also, when indoor CO? levels rise, cognitive skills, like crisis response, information usage and strategy, are decreased only to 20% in a 1,400-ppm concentration of CO? compared to the normal outdoor level of 400 ppm. Hence, it is evident that handling more advanced tasks becomes much more difficult when the indoor carbon dioxide levels rise. Accurate measurement of indoor air and better ventilation are vital to cognitive abilities of people working in offices.
– In Feb 2020, the embassy of the United States has declared that it is likely to monitor air quality in multiple locations across North India to help control pollution level. The move has come after the United States Mission distributed 58 low-cost-air quality monitors and 14 weather stations to the Society for Indoor Environment, an Indian NGO partnering this project.
– In July 2019, the European Commission DG SANCO funded Indoor Air Monit project in Europe, which was led by DG Joint Research Centre (2010-2012), developed a framework of harmonised criteria, protocols and monitoring techniques for indoor air pollutants to cope with five different IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) objectives. Each of these IAQ objectives has its own specific scope, targets and associated operational practices.
– The AIRMEX (European Indoor Air Monitoring and Exposure Assessment) project, deals with the comparison of indoor and outdoor monitors along with personal exposure concentrations of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) across European cities.
– Therefore, based on the above-mentioned factors, indoor application segment is expected to be the largest segment on air quality monitoring market during the forecast period.
Find the full report description and table of contents below.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Air Quality Monitoring Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Customization of this Report: This report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687