East Africa Refined Petroleum Products Market Research Report published by market insight reports explores the current outlook in East Africa and key regions from the perspective of Major Players, Countries, Product types and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the East Africa market, and divides the Market into several parameters.
This Refined Petroleum Products Market research report identifies the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at International level. This report study describes the projected growth of the East Africa market for approaching years from 2019 to 2025. This research report has been aggregated on the basis of static and dynamic aspects of the businesses.
The primary energy consumption in East Africa is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Click Here to Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Refined Petroleum Products Market 2019:
The prominent players in the East Africa Refined Petroleum Products Market:
Airbus Defense and Space, MDA Corp., UrtheCast Corp., and Harris Corporation., and Others.
Key Market Trends: –
Middle Distillates to Dominate the Market
– Middle distillate refers to oil refined products situated between lighter fuel like gasoline and heavier fuels like fuel oil. It mainly comprises of jet fuel, kerosene, diesel, and others.
– Ethiopia has witnessed an increase in the consumption of refined products in 2018. Jet fuel and Gasoil were leading in daily consumption at 2.4 million liters and 7.8 million liters per day respectively.
– In 2019, Uganda announced the construction of its first oil refinery Albert Graben with an estimated capacity of 60,000 barrels per day. The refinery is expected to be operational by 2023, driving the market of refined products significantly.
– With the growing demand in the transportation sector and power generation in different industries, the demand for middle distillates is expected to grow further to dominate the market in the forecast period.
Kenya to Dominate the Market
– According to the International Energy Agency, the demand for gas consumption is expected to grow significantly in Kenya in the future, considering both African and Kenyas ongoing policy scenarios.
– In 2019, Kenya signed an agreement with London-based Tullow Oil, Canadian company Africa Oil Corp. and French supermajor Total for construction of an oil refinery. The refinery is expected to meet the growing demand significantly.
– Kenya also witnessed growth in the consumption of light diesel with 215 Metric tons in July 2018 in comparison to 180 Metric tons in 2017.
– The primary energy consumption of Kenya by oil is expected to reach more than 13 Mtoe by 2040, creating significant demand for refined petroleum products also.
– With a growing population and demand to meet the electricity, the requirement is expected to drive Kenya to dominate the market in the forecast period.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Refined Petroleum Products Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Refined Petroleum Products Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Refined Petroleum Products Market”:
Finally, the Refined Petroleum Products market report offers a complete and detailed study of East Africa Refined Petroleum Products market by using numerous analytical tools and models such as SWOT analysis, investment return analysis, and porter’s five forces analysis which are useful for beginners to access the upcoming opportunities. After exploring the market insights through primary and secondary research methodologies, if anything is required except than this, market insight reports will provide customization as per specific demands.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.