Global Power Generation Technologies Market Research Report published by market insight reports explores the current outlook in Global and key regions from the perspective of Major Players, Countries, Product types and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the Global market, and divides the Market into several parameters.
This Power Generation Technologies Market research report identifies the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at International level. This report study describes the projected growth of the Global market for approaching years from 2019 to 2025. This research report has been aggregated on the basis of static and dynamic aspects of the businesses.
The power generation technologies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.5% during the forecast period.
Click Here to Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Power Generation Technologies Market 2019:
The prominent players in the Global Power Generation Technologies Market:
General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, Andritz AG, Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd., Vestas Wind Systems A/S, JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd, Trina Solar Ltd, JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd, and Suzlon Energy Ltd, and Others.
Key Market Trends: –
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) as a Fastest Growing Segment
– As of 2019, solar PV is the fastest-growing power technology. During the last five years, it has a CAGR growth of around 21% and is expected to continue this trend owing to the supportive government initiatives from various nations across the world.
– With the decrease in the price of solar panel and installation cost, solar PV technology is expanding rapidly over the years. In 2018, the average rate of a solar panel was nearly USD 2.96 per watt, while the installation cost was approximately USD 1210 per kilowatt.
– The decrease in the price of solar PV technology is expected to be the prime reason behind the technology expansion and adoption over the year, in both residential and commercial sectors. In the case of the utility sector, the installation is primarily taking place to prevent the growth of carbon emission duel to the combustion of fossil fuel for power generation.
– Among various ongoing solar PV technology projects, Wellington solar farm in Australia is a prominent project, which is likely to get commissioned by the end of 2020. The installed capacity of the project is around 200 MW and is expected to prove electricity to nearly 70,000 homes.
– Moreover, a solar project with a combined capacity of nearly 4.22 GW is under construction in the Middle-East and North African regions. The project is expected to get commissioned in phases in the coming years. Thus, with various under-construction projects, solar PV technology is likely to grow further during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific market majorly consists of 18 countries, with 52% of the worlds population, represent 88% of the people living in the region and account for nearly 39% of the global primary energy supply. As of 2018, China and India dominate the region, with 28% of the global energy supply.
– The region is dominating the power generation technology market with the highest installed capacity of around 2000 gigawatts and generating nearly 12273-terawatt hour electricity. China is the dominating country within the region, with the highest implementation of power generation technology.
– Among all the available technologies, the steam turbine dominates the region with maximum market share. During 2018, steam turbines installed fossil fuel, and nuclear power plants had generated nearly 78% of the regions total electricity, while renewable technology makes the rest 22%.
– With growing investment in coal, nuclear, and renewable energy, technology such as steam turbines, solar PV, and wind turbines are likely to expand during the forecast period.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Power Generation Technologies Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Power Generation Technologies Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Power Generation Technologies Market”:
Finally, the Power Generation Technologies market report offers a complete and detailed study of Global Power Generation Technologies market by using numerous analytical tools and models such as SWOT analysis, investment return analysis, and porter’s five forces analysis which are useful for beginners to access the upcoming opportunities. After exploring the market insights through primary and secondary research methodologies, if anything is required except than this, market insight reports will provide customization as per specific demands.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.