The Global Enterprise Performance Management Market Research Report 2020-2025 research report offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Enterprise Performance Management industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Enterprise Performance Management market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Enterprise Performance Management Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 8.46% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Enterprise Performance Management Market
Global Major Players in Enterprise Performance Management Market are:
Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, BOARD International, Host Analytics, IBM (NYSE: IBM), Infor, Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), SAP, CCH Tagetik (Wolters Kluwer NV), Workiva, and other.
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
IT & Telecom
Energy and Utilities
The increasing need to have a transparent business strategy, growing focus on core business, overall improvement in performance, and rising data-driven decision making in the organization is driving the growth of the EPM market.
– The increasing regulatory requirements owing to the rising volume and sensitive nature of data being generated across industries are prompting the deployment of EPM software. For instance, to comply with the changing regulations, AirAsia Group Bhd recently deployed EPM software to facilitate its global account reconciliation. The software used will also enable the organization to manage and publish its financial, regulatory, and management reports.
– The increase in the adoption of cloud-based EPM across the world is gaining traction of the market. For instance, In February 2020, Harper College deployed Oracle Cloud Applications to bring HR and finance teams together, where Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EPM Cloud are expected to enable accurate and efficient process financial information, track project statuses, and identify patterns in operational and financial data.
– The integration of Robotic Process Automation Tools in enterprise performance management is one of the critical EPM market trends that is influencing growth. The inclusion of RPA in the enterprise’s performance management processes will enable employees to focus more on core operations. UiPath and Oracle recently collaborated to combine powerful RPA of the former with Oracle’s cloud platform and business applications to streamline critical workflows and processes.
– Moreover, the companies are adapting to various merger and acquisition strategy to develop new products and expand its product portfolio to different geographies. For instance, In March 2020, Inspirage acquired Vertical Edge Consulting Group to strengthen its capability to implement a full suite of Oracle ERP Cloud applications for companies.
– COVID-19 is expected to have a positive impact on the market studied. Since the financial disruption for some of the businesses is unprecedented, companies are expected to deploy EPM software for impact analysis. With many companies, like TCS, already planning to restructure business processes, remote performance management modules are also likely to be added to the existing EPM Tools in the future.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Enterprise Performance Management Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of this Report: This Enterprise Performance Management market report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020, and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234