This Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market Research Report Forecast 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact, industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The cloud supply chain management market is expected to reach USD 8.61 billion by 2025 from the present estimate of USD 4.58 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 11.09% during the forecast period.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players:
SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Infor Inc., Descartes Systems Group Inc., IBM Corporation and Others.
– June 2020 – Infor, a leader in business cloud software, collaboration with alliance partner Elvenite to deliver a combination of modern technology and successful, reliable implementations for food producers and the grocery trade in the Nordics based around Infor CloudSuite Food and Beverage. It will help customers in the food industry make smart decisions that strengthen Infor’s competitiveness.
– May 2020 – Descartes Systems Group, one of the global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, announced that InnoAviation Limited, a leading unit load device (ULD) leasing and services provider, is employing the Descartes CORE ULD tracking solution as part of its service to help air carriers track critical COVID-19 related personal protective equipment (PPE) shipments.
Key Market Trends:
Retail Industry is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
– The retail industry is being challenged with a sluggish economy, declining in-store sales and margins, rising labor costs, and so players require tools that enable organizations to manage paper documents and manage both structured and unstructured data more effectively in order to remain competitive. Hence, most of the key players are adopting cloud-based technologies to transform their supply chains with unprecedented visibility and insights from data. Technology integrations are focused on understanding the customer journey and providing a substantive improvement.
– Moreover, Buy online, Pick up in-store (BOPIS), is a trend for a mass-market breakout in 2019 that was adopted by several large retailers to increase the footfall in their stores. Walmart, the largest US retailer, has also has placed pick-up towers in stores and leveraged technologies that support BOPIS such as cloud computing software, devices and mobile architectures linked with inventory and supply chain data that allow store websites and in-store associates to coordinate online orders, in-store available stock, and shipping between stores, in turn driving the market.
– Customer retention has become more important than before due to an increase in players in the market with the growth of e-commerce. Cloud computing helps to enhance the customer experiences as they capture and analyze data from many sources, identify patterns and predict needs, and offer on-demand services. It also provides retailer access to all business content from the core line-of-business applications to provide timely responses and exceptional service to the customers, separating them from their competition.
– Addiitionally, automation tools improve distribution and inventory management by digitizing inventory information and using analytics and visual reporting processes. Therefore, it enables retailers to automate the supply chain from the inbound carrier to manage and distribute inventory to store-level reconciliation. It leads to lower operational costs, a simpler, faster way to reconcile invoices and improved fill rates by shrinking reorder time.
Find the full report description and table of contents below.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Customization of this Report: This report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687