Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The market for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems is expected to register a CAGR of about 5%, during the forecast period.
The market for zero liquid discharge systems is expected to register a CAGR of over 9%, during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the rapidly increasing demand for freshwater. However, the high capital and energy cost of ZLD system technology is likely to restrain the market.
– Rising expenses for wastewater disposal are likely to boost the demand for the ZLD system.
– An increase in investments in the deployment of ZLD systems is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
– North America accounted for the major share of the market.
Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value), and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including-
AQUARION AG, Aquatech International LLC, ENCON Evaporators., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, H2O GmbH, IDE Technologies (ICL)., Oasys Water., PETRO SEP CORPORATION., Praj Industries, SafBon Water Technology., Saltworks Technologies Inc., SUEZ, Thermax Global (NSE: THERMAX), Veolia (EPA: VIE)
Request for PDF Brochure:
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific ZLD systems market is witnessing significant growth, owing to high demand from countries, like India and China.
– China and India have made several government regulations to install ZLD systems and reduce water pollution, by implementing water treatment techniques.
– The Indian government issued a policy to install ZLD facilities in all textile plants, which generates more than 25 m_ wastewater per day.
– The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) in India has also released guidelines on the techno-economic feasibility of implementation of zero liquid discharge (ZLD) for water-polluting industries.
– Owing to the aforementioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems (2020-2025)
─Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2015)
─Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Market Analysis by Application
─Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. The report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems product development, and gives an outline of the potential global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234