Network Management Market – Forecast(2020 – 2025)
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on the development environment, Market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Network Management Market on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2020.
The Network Management Market revenue was $9.2 billion in the year 2020 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% in the forecasted period.
Request a Sample Report:
The following Companies are covered
Cisco., IBM., McAfee., Vmware., HP Inc., BMC., and other 10 more companies.
What is Network Management?
Network Management is a broad range of functions including activities, methods, procedures and the use of tools to administrate, operate and reliable maintain computer network management systems. Network Management does not include terminal equipment, rather it concerns the reliability, efficiency and capabilities of data transfer channels. There exist a wide range of software and hardware for a network administrator to manage a network.
Network Management Market
– The Networking specialist has recently launched an innovative solution, Netgear Insight, a solution that offer plug-and-play set-up and the management of a network using a mobile app. Its mainly targeted on small-to-medium size business (SMBs). Netgear is capable to offer users with a secure way to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that might arise at any time. It is expected that this innovative solution will appeal to business owners constrained by limited budgets.
– Auvik Networks, a provider of network monitoring and management software for managed service providers, has recently announced that it has raised CAD$15 million in a series B round of financing led by OpenView, with participation from existing investors Celtic House Venture partners and Rho Canada Ventures. It is expected that this fund will fuel for product development, partners success initiatives, and expansion into new markets.
– Security Giant McAfee has acquired Canadian VPN provider TunnelBear. The terms of acquisition is not disclosed yet. The security giant stated that this is strategic move to integrate Tunnelbears Technologies into companies own VPN product, Safe Connect. Since after McAfee owns Tunnelbear, the VPN Services will have to comply with U.S. laws
The Main objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Network Management status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Network Management development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report’s an invaluable resource for industry executives, Marketing, Sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical Dynamics-Report foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring market research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies in advance.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to spot upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities– This report will allow to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Key Takeaways from this Report
– Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level for product types, end use applications and by – different industry verticals.
– Understand the different dynamics influencing the market key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
– Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
– Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
– Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
– Get a quick outlook on the market entropy M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
– Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687