Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market – Forecast(2020 – 2025)
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on the development environment, Market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2020.
Epoxidized Soy bean Oil market is estimated to witness an upsurge due to growing availability and development of advanced technologies for renewable resources. The global epoxidized soy bean oil market by end users which include food and beverage, agriculture, adhesives and coatings generated a revenue of $334m is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.59% during the forecast period between 2020 and 2025. Globally, the food and beverage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16% from 2020 to 2025. Also, the ESBO market by application which includes plasticizers has accounted to be the largest market growing at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report:
The following Companies are covered
- Ferro Corporation
- CHS Inc.
- The DOW Chemical Company
- KH Chemicals
- Harima Chemicals Limited
- Inba Industrias Quimicas Limited
- Galata Chemicals
- The Chemical Company
- Makwell Plasticizers
What is Epoxidized Soybean Oil?
Epoxy Soy Bean oil is a non-toxic yellowish viscous liquid which dissolves in organic solvents such as benzene, cyclohexane, and acetone ethyl acetate. It is plasticizer used in polyvinyl chloride plastics as it is highly stable in heat and light. It also extends the shelf life of the product and has no odor. It acts as a scavenger for hydrochloric acid liberated from PVC during heat treatment.
Epoxidized Soybean oil is industrially available and one of the low cost vegetable oils in the world. Epoxidized soybean oil is produced by oxidation of soybean oil with hydrogen peroxide, either acetic or formic acid. ESO is highly preferred over phthalate plasticizers due to its biodegradable properties.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Market Segmentation by Applications:
- Soy Bean
- Formic acid
- Acetic Acid
- Hydrogen peroxide
Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market
The market is gaining maximum revenue through the production of epoxidized soy bean oil as the usage of ESO is increasing in Food & Beverage packaging. It has been gaining a lot of importance as it is acid resistance, non-toxic and highly biodegradable.
The demand for non-phthalate and eco-friendly compounds is increasing in various end uses such as laminations, transparent films and coatings and sheets, it will consequently drive the epoxidized soybean oil market during the forecast period.
Epoxidized soybean oil has potential benefits such as minimizing volatile organic compound off-gassing in new construction application, thus reducing cost through building component modularization and provides greater strength to the construction building.
Who are the Major Players in Epoxidized market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Arkema, Ferro Corporation, CHS Inc., The DOW chemical company, KH chemicals, Harima chemicals limited, inba industrias quimicas limited, Galata chemicals, The chemical company, Makwell plasticizers, sigma-aldrich.
The Main objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Epoxidized Soybean Oil status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Epoxidized Soybean Oil development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report’s an invaluable resource for industry executives, Marketing, Sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical Dynamics-Report foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring market research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies in advance.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to spot upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities– This report will allow to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687