Global Propylene Oxide Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The propylene oxide market is expected to grow at a CAGR of less than 6% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studies are the rising demand for polyether polyols for polyurethane production, and wide-ranging downstream applications of propylene glycol.
– The threat due to the emerging alternatives, potential carcinogenicity and hazardous effects on mammals, and environmental liabilities of the chlorohydrin process are some of the major concerns for the studied market.
– The increasing infrastructure spending in emerging economies, like China, India, and Brazil is likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe, owing to the robust growth of construction activities and automotive production in the region.
Request a Sample Report
Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including-
AGC Chemicals, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV, Dow, SKC, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., BASF SE, Huntsman International LLC, Repsol, Air Liquide, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., INEOS, Tokuyama Corporation, SABIC
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Construction / Infrastructure Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– The construction/infrastructure industry is the largest consumer of propylene oxide. Propylene oxide is used in numerous products used in the construction industry, such as flexible & rigid, polyurethane products, coatings, elastomers, adhesives, and sealants.
– The increasing use of propylene derivative, polyurethane, in the construction industry, has widely helped the propylene oxide market to have a stronghold in the construction and infrastructure segments.
– Asia-Pacific has been witnessing strong growth in the residential as well as commercial construction in countries such as India, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia, which is further likely to increase the demand for propylene oxide during the forecast period.
– In the Middle East & Africa region, growing hotel construction, and public infrastructure have been driving the construction industry in the region.
– Besides, the residential construction is also strong in North America, due to the high housing demand due to the growing population demand for homes, and the trend of nuclear families, which is further projected to drive the demand for the propylene oxide market during the forecast period.
– Whereas, Europe has been witnessing the healthy recovery of construction activities, which is expected to further increase the demand for propylene oxide in the years to come.
– Hence, all such trends in the global construction industry are expected to positively influence the demand for propylene oxide during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share. Robust growth of the construction sector and increasing automotive production are some of the factors driving the demand for the propylene oxide market in the region.
– Residential and commercial construction in the countries, such as India, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia, have been increasing at a robust rate, which is fueled by growing private investments and foreign investments in the region.
– China currently has numerous airport construction projects, such as, which are either in development or planning stage. These include – Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc. Besides, the government rolled out massive construction plans, including making provision for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities over the next ten years.
– In India, the government’s investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters, which is expected to boost commercial construction in the country.
– In Indonesia, the government planned to invest in the construction sector about USD 450 billion by 2021, which is expected to provide a boost to residential construction in the country.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Propylene Oxide Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Propylene Oxide (2020-2025)
─Global Propylene Oxide Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2015)
─Global Propylene Oxide Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Propylene Oxide Market Analysis by Application
─Global Propylene Oxide Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Propylene Oxide Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Propylene Oxide Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234