The IoT analytics market has been valued at USD 17.14 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period (2020- 2025), to reach USD 81.67 billion by 2025.
IoT Analytics provides the user with the tools and procedure to realize value from the huge volumes of data generated by the connected Internet of Things devices. This report segments the market by Segmented by Type (Solution, Service), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), End-User Vertical (Agriculture, Energy & Utility, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector), and Geography.
Request for PDF Brochure:
The prominent players in the Global IoT Analytics market are:
IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG, Microsoft Corporation, General Electric Company, Oracle Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Accenture PLC, Cisco Systems, Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Market Segmentation by Region:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Global, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Global, Central & South America
Global IoT Analytics Market: Research Methodology
Healthcare is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– IoT-based healthcare solutions have the potential to improve the quality and efficiency of treatments. With connected healthcare solutions, leveraging IoT and analytics, it would lead the way for a model that is proactive, digitally-enabled, and patient-centric in turn boosting the market growth over the forecast period.
– For instance, in December 2017 Apollo Hospitals started focusing on connected health to provide improved service in which they aimed at IoT both within the hospital and outside.
– The emergence of Wearable Devices that allows the user to track heart rates, blood pressure and many more coupled with its increased adoption has resulted in the generation of voluminous data that has to be structured and analyzed. This is expected to boost the adoption of the IoT Analytics over the forecast period.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
The competitive rivalry amongst the players in the IoT analytics market is high owing to the presence of some key players such as Microsoft, AWS, CISCO, and many more. Their ability to continually innovate their offerings by conducting extensive research and development activities has enabled them to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Through strategic partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions have allowed these players to acquire a greater footprint in the market.
– March 2018: IBM launched a private IoT analytics cloud platform that encompasses the same features of a public cloud for the data center. This is likely to foster the number of consumers for the company and bring a high influx of revenue.
Furthermore, Global IoT Analytics Market following points are involved along with a detailed study of each point: –
– Global IoT Analytics Market Overview, Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities, Segmentation overview
– Global IoT Analytics Market competition by Manufacturers (2020-2024)
– Production and Consumption by Regions
– Complete profiling and analysis of Manufacturers (2020-2024)
– Manufacturing cost analysis, Materials analysis, Region-wise manufacturing expenses
– Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
– Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
– Global IoT Analytics Market Effect Factors Analysis (2020-2024)
– Global IoT Analytics Market Forecast (2020-2024)
– Global IoT Analytics Market Research Findings and Conclusion
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234