HPV Testing and PAP Test Market is poised to value over USD 5.29 billion by 2027 end at a CAGR of over 6.6% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027.
The rising prevalence of vagina and cervical cancer, growing geriatric population, rise in the number of initiatives undertaken by government for creating awareness regarding cervical cancer screenings and increased allocation of funds from governments are some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. As per the CDC, over 25,000 new HPV patients are registered every year, of which over 17,000 are female patients and over 8,000 are male patients. With such high number of cases, the HPV testing and PAP test market growth is expected to be boosted significantly.
Get a Sample of the HPV Testing and PAP Test Market Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=5786&page=requestsample
HPV Testing and PAP Test Market Segmentation:
By Test Type
- HPV Testing
- Follow Up HPV Testing
- Primary HPV Testing
- PAP Test
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Vaginal Cancer Screening
By End User
- Physician Offices and Clinics
- North America
- Rest of the world
The market is categorised into test type, application, end user and region. The test type segment is further divided into HPV testing and PAP testing. PAP testing is prominently used for identifying cervical cancer and with the number of cervical cancer patients increasing every year, this segment is predicted to lead the market during the forecast period.
The application segment is bifurcated into cervical cancer screening and vaginal cancer screening. The cervical cancer screenings are anticipated to hold the largest HPV testing and PAP test market share owing to rise in the awareness regarding the advantages related with an early detection of cancer. Furthermore, government organizations are providing reinforcements to control the prevalence of cervical cancer to later stages. The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that women between the age of 20 to 65 years shall take a cervical cancer screening test in every three years which shall help in the reduction in the rate of incidence of cervical cancer.
The North America region dominated the market and it is predicted to do so during the forecast period owing to a rise in the awareness among women owing to the number of awareness campaigns organized by government pertaining to cervical cancer and its treatment. The FDA in 2014 approved a vaccine for HPV, an update from the Gardasil vaccine that was launched in 2006.
The major market players associated are Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N. V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Quest Diagnostics, Hologic Inc., Roche, Arbor Vita Corporation, Femasys Inc., Onco Health Corporation, and Seegene Inc.
Roche got the FDA approval for cobas HPV Test in April 2014, which can be used as a primary screening test for identifying cervical cancer. BD diagnostics got the CE/IVD marking in February 2014 for their BD Onclarity HOV Assay.
FutureWise Key Takeaways:
- Growth prospects
- SWOT analysis
- Key market trends
- Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
- To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global HPV testing and PAP test market by test type, by application, by end user and by region
- To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
- To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
- To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)— North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa
- To record, evaluate and analyse competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
Browse Related Healthcare Market Research Reports @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/healthcare-market-research-reports
Flexible Delivery Model:
- We have a flexible delivery model and you can suggest changes in the scope/table of content as per your requirement
- The customization Mobility Care offered are free of charge with purchase of any license of the report
- You can directly share your requirements/changes to the current table of content to: [email protected]
About FutureWise Market Research:
We specialize in high-growth niche market research, assuring flexibility, agility and customized solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
FutureWise Market Research
Vinay T – Head of Business Development
Email: [email protected]
UK: +44 141 628 9353 | USA: +1 347 709 4931