Global Anti-aging Market Report studies the latest industry trends, market development aspects, market gains, and industry scenarios during the forecast period. The report provides the details related to fundamental overview, development status, latest advancements, market dominance, and market dynamics.
The global anti-aging market is expected to experience robust growth in the forecast period. As of 2017, North America, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific, held up to 60% of the market share.
Available discount (Special Offer: Get 30% discount on this report) at:
Top Leading Manufacturers: L’Oreal, Allergan, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Estee Lauder, Beiersdorf, Shiseido
– Growing aging population worldwide, increasing number of medical tourism for cosmetic procedures and rising consumer demand for anti-aging products are the other factors driving the market. Moreover, these factors have led to the introduction of safe and efficient anti-aging products and services in the market. With the rising beauty consciousness among people, there is a potential market for anti-aging devices and aesthetic plastic surgeries.
– According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2014, Americans spent around USD 8.5 billion on cosmetic procedures. Nearly total of 28,315 cosmetic procedures was performed in the United Kingdom, in 2017. However, factors, like a stringent regulatory environment, are restraining the market growth.
Scope of the Report
Skin aging is a complex biological process, influenced by a combination of endogenous or intrinsic and exogenous or extrinsic factors. Because of the fact that skin health and beauty are considered among the principal factors representing overall well-being in humans, several anti-aging strategies have been developed during the past years. The scope of the market includes the anti-aging products and services used for the aesthetics in the aging process.
Get a sample copy before purchase at:
Anti-wrinkle Products Dominate the Market, Accounting for the Majority of the Total Share
Wide range of anti-aging products is available in the market for different needs of the consumers. Currently, anti-wrinkle products dominate the market, accounting for the majority of the total share. The anti-wrinkle products segment accounted for the largest market share, and it is expected to experience robust growth by 2024. The natural products segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate, due to the side effects associated with cosmetics and chemical-based products. The demand for different types of anti-aging products and services has been growing since the past years. Based on the type of devices, radiofrequency is expected to lead the anti-aging market, during the forecast period. Factors, such as an increase in the aging population and increasing prevalence of skin photoaging, are the major driving forces of the market.
Key Takeaways from this Report:
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates, Volume and price knowledge – for product type, finish use applications and by completely different trade verticals of Anti-aging Market.
- Understand the various dynamics influencing the Anti-aging market – key driving factors, challenges, and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your contestant performance of Anti-aging Market – market shares, strategies, monetary benchmarking, product benchmarking and additional.
- Anti-aging Market report analyzes the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to enhance top-line revenues.
- Comprehend the exchange give the chain a profound jump on the value increase at each progression, to enhance cost and deliver efficiencies in your procedures.
- Get a fast outlook on the Anti-aging market report entropy – Deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past five years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and restrictive landscape for quite prime twenty countries globally for the Anti-aging market.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Contact US :
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234